Standard sizes are: 2 700 X 2 700 X 200mm and 3 300 x 3 300 x 200mm. Custom made sizes are also available per request.
- The unit shall be manufactured from 1,6mm mild steel in modular form all epoxy powder coated after manufacture.
- The unit can be flush mounted with the ceiling or protruding from the ceiling by 200mm flush mount does not offer any peripheral lighting.
- The unit will be equipped with peripheral lighting supplied by 8 (eight) off fluorescent lights with easy access through removable Perspex covers.
- The unit shall supply sterile air under ISO Class 5 conditions as per ISO 14644-1 delivered through a specially designed double layer distribution membrane (CG Screen) over the entire work area.
- The CG Screen shall be easily removable for cleaning and maintenance purposes.
- The CG Screen frame shall be manufactured from stainless steel to prevent corrosion.
- Each laminar Flow theatre shall be equipped with 4 (four) off 99,997% efficiency mini pleat high volume HEPA filters, each capable of handling an air volume of 4 000 m³/h. The HEPA should be housed in leak proof mild steel epoxy powder coated housing above the slab.
- The air supply though the distribution screen shall be at a uniform velocity of between 0,3m/s and 0,5m/s along parallel streamlines with minimal turbulence between where the air enters and exits the room.
- The unit once installed must be commissioned and validated with particle counts and velocity checks. The Particle Counter and vein Anemometer will have all the necessary calibration certificates.